Monday, October 19, 2009

The Best Deal - Laptops With Good Battery Power


I needed a new battery for my laptop computer and fast. My laptop computer battery was out of juice and I was regulated to using my laptop like a desktop, plugged into a electrical outlet at all times. Not efficient when you are out on the road most of the time and you have to hijack power from the most unlikely of places. I needed help fast, so I started searching the web to find out the best deals on batteries for my Apple Powerbook G4.
I have to admit after long hours of searching for laptop batteries, I found great deals on Cheap Laptop Computers so maybe I just don't need a battery, but a new laptop.
The mac book air is a super fast and super thin dream come true, but what about battery life?
Apple claims that the mac book air gets 5 hours of run time, but tests have come in under 4 hours, but with the 3GJUICE MAC AIR you can run for 6-8 hours without a plug, I'm free again.
You will also, need to get a USB Hub if you plan to work like I do. I can plug in my phone which has a bad battery too with the USB Hub and not worry about having to plug and unplug all those great laptop devices.
Here's to working without my power source!

1 comment:

  1. Now you can start looking for used laptops on websites as well as in
    local classified ads. When you do, read the descriptions carefully. You
    should never go for Dell Refurbished Laptops OR Used Laptops For Sale that's older than a few years, as
    these probably won't be worth any amount of money you pay for them. You
    need to find that balance between a good price and good laptop
    specifications.

    When you do find used laptop computers for sale that look like good deals,
    always check the seller out. Try to discover whether they've got a good
    history of selling, or if the laptop comes with a warranty. Most used
    laptops won't, which is why it's so important to do your research
    beforehand.

    ReplyDelete